By living according to who I am at soul-level, and having the courage to release the baggage that no longer serves me, I have created amazing personal results that have led to better physical health, greater wealth, and the peace and intimacy I wanted in a romantic relationship.
But it didn't start out that way! I spent YEARS lost, and trying to figure out my greater purpose in life, what I was created to do, and what that would look like in a business.
I took every personality assessment, and even read the "Strengths Finder" book, yup, did the quiz. And I just spun in self-doubt.
The truth is, I was looking for this information in the WRONG place. I was looking for some outside source or "expert" to tell me what THEY thought.
I did not know who I truly was within.
Hi, I'm Lore!
I'm the Clarity Queen.
I am a Soul-ologist, Licensed Psychotherapist, Archetype Advisor, spiritual teacher, believer in the healing forces of nature, an alchemist, adventurer, witty writer, and a hopeless fan of House Hunters International.
I read souls (and businesses) for a living and dig up what you CAN'T see.
- your divine purpose
- your awesome gifts
- your blocks and why and where you are stuck
- why your biz is stuck and 'ain't working like it's supposed to
My Life Experiences and Random Tid-Bits
(if you are still interested)
- I really tried to be a school teacher. But the snotty noses of the small kids grossed me out... and the attitudes of the older kids - OMG! Wrong environment, definitely! Come to think of it, I would have been a much more effective teacher if I had the counseling degree before the teaching degree.
- I LOVED working with teenagers in my former therapy practice, and was a miracle worker (I say that humbly) with the young adults who had visual and auditory hallucinations. I was blessed by the Universe to be skilled at helping kids get rid of emotional baggage so they don't have to hear voices or see things anymore. Secretly, I think is was that they just loved all my crystals, Oracle/Tarot cards, and "airy-fairy" tools.
- As a kid I sailed from Miami to the Abacos (Bahamas) with my folks for 3 weeks. One day we had really rough weather and water. Dad was navigating with a broken arm. Mom was throwing up from being sea-sick. I was curled in the corner reading a book. Apparently, I was a pretty stress-free kid.
- I was in the FSU Flying High Circus in college. Yes, really. I did an ariel routine and a ground act called "Bike for 5". This was initially an attempt to escape the traditional PE class, and then I discovered how way cool it was.
- I visited what was formerly Yugoslavia when I was in the 7th grade. It was technically a ski trip, but turned out to be quite the adventure! I feel so honored to have experienced the energy there, as sadly, many of the historic sites are no longer.
- The husband and I attended a seminar in London, had to sleep in separate rooms in a college dorm, and were startled awake at 2am to the fire alarm after a homeless person set fire in a trash can under the building to keep warm. Not sure whether I was to be grateful to have a warm place to sleep that night, albeit interrupted, or irritated to be evacuated and standing in the street at O-Dark-30 in my PJs.
- I worked in a Native Alaskan Eskimo village, in the Lower Yukon for 2 years. There were no roads, no restaurants, no movie theaters, no alcohol allowed (a dry village), and no cars. You were dropped off in a bush plane, in the middle of nowhere, where Alaskan tourists never go.
- Can you tell I love to travel yet? Dubai, Machu Picchu, Santorini... and many more places to come!
- I experienced the difficulty of divorce, yet it was the best thing that happened to me as it taught me independence, that playing the victim is an unhelpful coping technique, and that I am 100% responsible for my choices.
- I learned that there is a BIG difference between my soul-self speaking, and my fear-driven ego. What a difference this has made in how I approach life!
- I toured Europe in college - Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Austria, Germany, and Switzerland with friends. We slept on the trains and in cheap hostels or B&Bs. I made the group get a real hotel room for one of our stops after the hostel sign said, "please leave your weapons outside". The Sistine Chapel? Under renovation, covered in boards. WTF.
My Real Credentials
(so you know I know my stuff)
- Bachelor of Science, Education
- Master of Science, Educational Technology
- Master of Education, Mental Health Counseling
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for trauma-related issues
- Bachelor of Naturopathic Studies
- New Healers Master Coaching Program
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique (aka Tapping)
- Certified Soul Realignment (Akashic Records) Practitioner
While a licensed psychotherapist in the state of Florida since 2008, I am currently providing INTUITIVE COACHING and CONSULTING services.