I read souls (and businesses) for a living and dig up what you CAN'T see.
your purpose and gifts
why your life isn't working like you want it to
why your business isn't working like you want it to
why you keep attracting certain undesired circumstances
misalignments that are creating stress, anxiety, and overwhelm
underlying emotions that are contributing to your physical health problems
Lore Goldstein, LMHC, M.Ed., M.S., began her journey as a quest to heal from physical health issues that included severe brain fog, anxiety, PCOS, and “mystery” skin rashes / breakouts. She also struggled with finding her purpose in the world, bouncing between several careers and obtaining multiple degrees/certifications. It took working for 2 years in an Eskimo village in Alaska and ditching the gluten, sugar, and dairy from her diet, to eliminate many of her physical health symptoms and connect with herself emotionally and spiritually. It was here that made the choice to change her life and fully embrace her powerful intuitive gifts.
After her Alaskan adventure, Lore mustered up the courage to close her psychotherapy private practice, end her marriage of 17 years, and move back to Miami. She experienced first hand the grief, guilt, and loss felt from making difficult choices that impacted others, but knew that in the long run that following her spirit would bring even greater joy and abundance for all parties involved.
Lore was recognized and sought out in the psychotherapy field for her transformational work with teenagers who were experiencing audio and visual hallucinations. While certainly not conventional, she found that the use of crystals, Tarot cards, mindset shifts, and visualization helped her young adults work through emotional distress that was creating their symptoms. It was proof that an alternative approach worked, and the metaphysical can work in tandem with practical, evidence-based solutions.
Lore now runs an intuitive consulting business and is known as “The Expert Diagnoser” and the “digger-upper of the unseen”. She marries her spiritual / past-life work with her background as a holistic trauma therapist to teach people who they are at soul-level (their purpose and gifts), help them create greater meaning in life, and work through the roadblocks that are standing in the way of their goals. She is a certified Soul Realignment Practitioner, completing studies in an intuitive methodology and protocol that promotes accurate and ethical readings.
Lore’s eclectic training and experiences have made her a unique, go-to expert on topics such as anxiety / stress, creating greater fulfillment and meaning in life, purpose and gifts, confidence, and breaking the cycle of self-sabotage. She speaks and holds workshops for private corporations, yoga studios, entrepreneurial groups, and professional associations such as local Chamber of Commerces, InterNations, and Women’s Prosperity Network. She completed several trainings for the FDA’s Office of Criminal Investigation team to expose them to holistic, alternative trauma solutions in order to help them be more effective first responders.
Lore works with clients from all over the United States as well as internationally with clients in Canada, New Zealand, and throughout Europe to help them understand their experiences, step into their authenticity, feel worthy instead of broken, and make the needed shifts to reach their personal and professional goals. She believes that this life is way too short to struggle and risk one’s health, career, relationships, happiness… the things that matter. She is a natural motivator and draws from an eclectic toolbox that includes EMDR, Tapping (EFT), and education from two masters degrees and her naturopathic studies.
Lore is a professional psychic, past-life expert, psychotherapist, spiritual teacher, holistic health practitioner, believer in the healing forces of nature, an alchemist, adventurer, and hopeless fan of House Hunters International. She lives on Miami Beach with the love of her life and their 3 crazy cats who should really be named Itchy, Hungry, and Holy Terror.
Some Of My Life Experiences
(if you are still interested)
- I LOVED working with teenagers in my former therapy practice, and was a miracle worker (I say that humbly) with the young adults who had visual and auditory hallucinations. I am blessed by the Universe to be skilled at helping young adults process their emotions so they don't have to hear voices or see things anymore.
- My parents and I embarked on a 2 week sailing excursion to the Abacos when I was in elementary school. It was my first taste of the power of Mother Nature. Dad broke his arm, mom got seasick, and all I wanted to do was drive the dingy.
- I visited what was formerly Yugoslavia when I was in the 7th grade. It was technically a ski trip, but turned out to be less skiing and more navigating the nuances. I feel so honored to have experienced a part of history that is no longer.
- I worked in a Native Alaskan Eskimo village in the Lower Yukon, for 2 years. There were no roads, no restaurants, no movie theaters, no alcohol allowed (a dry village), and no cars. You were dropped off in a bush plane, in the middle of nowhere, where Alaskan tourists never go.
- I toured Europe in college - Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Austria, Germany, and Switzerland with friends. We slept on the trains and in cheap hostels or B&Bs. I made the group get a real hotel room for one of our stops after the hostel sign said, "please leave your weapons outside". The Sistine Chapel? Under renovation, covered in boards. WTF.
- I was in the FSU Flying High Circus in college. This was initially a creative attempt to escape the traditional PE class, and then I discovered how way cool being in the circus was.
(so you know I know my stuff)
- Bachelor of Science, Education
- Master of Science, Educational Technology
- Master of Education, Mental Health Counseling
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for trauma-related issues
- Bachelor of Naturopathic Studies
- New Healers Master Coaching Program
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique (aka Tapping)
- Certified Soul Realignment (Akashic Records) Practitioner
While a licensed psychotherapist in the state of Florida since 2008, I am currently providing INTUITIVE COACHING and CONSULTING services.