Greetings from Paris, France!
I am staying in a quintessential, quirky Parisian apartment:
- You can stand on one of the 3 balconies that overlook a street lined with cafes and restaurants - and on weekend nights listen to the hoopla and music until 4am (sigh).
- The toilet is upstairs while the shower is downstairs. Which I suppose is a good thing as the bedroom “loft” area has some steep steps which would make for some dangerous in-the-middle-of-the-night potty needs.
- You need to get a running start while moving from one end of the living room to the other as the floor slopes down, then rises again.
- Charming wooden beams in the sleeping area that WILL knock you out if you don't duck.
- No lift, and 5 flights of stairs.
So, for those on House Hunters International who pay something stupid like $3K a month for a small 800 square foot flat like this, and say that going up 5 flights of stairs has really been “no big deal” as it was one of their compromises... they are full of shit.
It has been awhile since I have been emailing regularly.
I suppose it was my version of spring cleaning and preparing for summer travel:
- I purged my email list from those who hadn't opened one of my emails in a year.
- I started advertising program-based services versus the single readings. Why? Because I am now much more interested in helping people with transformation over information that usually people just sit on.
- I did a full business reading for myself as well as a future trajectory reading to see if I was on the right track (the benefit of having my kind of gift), and decided to let go of podcasting activities because it was not the medium that was going to give me a return on my time.
- I also invested some bucks in myself so I could get the support of some major players in the technical side of the marketing business. I am learning the ins-and-outs of Facebooks ads (ugh, kill me now), surveying, and webinars. Boy, have these people put me to work!!
At soul-level, I am designed to motivate and inspire people into action, which is why dolling out information in a single reading was not quite cutting it for me. But to start switching things around, I had to do a little personal work too.
Mindset plays a HUGE role in success, and while energy clearings / readings make a significant difference, you still have your physical body and mind to account for. If you want to upgrade your business, you also need to upgrade your mind and take new action.
Therefore, I have been having some pretty serious conversations with my ego about some of the beliefs that weren't really helping me. Especially the one that sounds like this... “Omg, if you stop doing individual readings, then all your people will disappear!”
With that said, the mind, body, AND soul process that I have been using is now what I am offering to my clients - in two different 8-week program tracks:
1. One is for those those just starting out:
Getting clear on soul gifts, what that would look like for a business, mindset work, learning to follow intuition, and doing future trajectory readings on a plan of action (for those “will doing __________ help me reach my desired income” questions).
2. Two is for established business owners that are are ready to get to the next income level:
A full business reading, digging up the personal blocks, mindset work, and future trajectory reading.
You will definitely be getting more information from me along the way as I continue farther into development of the membership site areas.
Meanwhile, stay tuned as from Paris I head to Brussels, Warsaw, Prague, and finally Budapest which will definitely make for some good fodder here.