For small businesses and yoga and fitness studios.
Energy healing. Nutritional consulting for anxiety, depression, ADHD, and Autism support groups. Tapping circles and demonstrations.
“While coordinating a recent conference for a Critical Incident Response Team, I was looking for a presenter to address my audience on alternative approaches for treating trauma.
My search ultimately brought me to Lore Earley’s website. Encouraged by what I saw, I spent some time talking to her to see how she might approach the group. She readily grasped the task at hand and agreed to come onboard.
Lore was authoritative, informative, personable, and well prepared. She captured the group with her authenticity, humor and approachability. This is a group who can be highly critical and resistant to new ideas. She won the group over with her credibility, knowledge, and skills… not to mention her considerable charm.
In addition to the variety of media and lecture methods she utilized, Lore did a powerful demonstration of the tapping process with one of the participants. The group clearly valued her presentation and were thankful that she was added to the program.”
~ Dr. Harvey Goldstein
I love, love sharing my knowledge to groups of people!!
- Are you a yoga studio owner? Provide an extra bonus service to your clients and teach them how to keep the 7 energy centers in their body balanced. Or host a Tapping circle to reduce stress.
- Do you have a small corporation? Healthy employees are productive employees!
- Do you host or are you a member of a depression, anxiety, or Autism support group? Learn how the food you feed yourself and your children can actually improve brain health and reduce symptoms!
I offer the following workshops.
Please note that these are general outlines and I tweak the workshop for your audience.
1. Using Tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique) to Cope with Stress, Worry, Anxiety, Physical Pain, and Trauma
Perfect for: support groups, yoga studios, emergency responders / law enforcement groups
You will leave knowing:
- what tapping is
- why it works
- the science behind it
- how to do it
This presentation includes visuals, audios, a live demo, and handouts. Ongoing Tapping circles available for support groups and yoga studios.
2. Using Nutrition and Lifestyle Changes to Combat Chronic Illness, Fatigue, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, and/or Autism
Perfect for: support groups, whole food and nutrition stores, yoga and fitness studios
You will leave knowing:
- the top 3 inflammatory foods and how they affect your body and brain
- how certain foods and poor gut health / digestion are linked to a multitude of health problems such as chronic fatigue, autoimmune disorders, PCOS, brain-based issues (anxiety, depression, ADHD, Autism), acne / skin conditions, and arthritis.
- a workable strategy to make dietary changes without feeling deprived
- lifestyle applications to aid in healing and hormone balance
This presentation includes visuals, food sampling, handouts, and tons of resources!
3. Healing Your Emotions and Physical Body Through Through Chakra Balancing
Perfect for: support groups, yoga and fitness studios
The mention of “Chakras” to some elicit visions of tree hugging hippies and yogis chanting “Om” to a rainbow of colors and flying unicorns (not that there is anything wrong with unicorns). However, most don’t realize that Chakras are merely “energy centers” of the body, and we are indeed made up of energy. You know this every time you electrocute yourself on a light switch or anything metal during cold, dry, winter months. You can’t see or touch your Chakras, but they interact with the physical body through your endocrine and nervous system, and are linked to your emotions. We will discuss how each Chakra relates to your physical body and your feelings, and how to tweak the parts of your life that just aren’t working for you anymore. There will be some learning, some movement, and some time for personal problem solving (if you desire). And as a bonus, you get handouts and worksheets. And who doesn’t love a good worksheet?