Emotional baggage has nothing on Buffy!
Buffy the vampire slayer? Anyone? Anyone? What can I say, I am a sucker for stupid teen shows.
Allowing more financial abundance into your life requires you to get rid of… wait for it… emotional baggage. As you know, it is really hard to focus on being open and receptive when all you feel is constraint and the last thing on your mind is feeling abundant or looking for the opportunities to create more!
From a practical perspective, you can’t truly focus on that what matters in your business if you are energetically depleted and feel like one giant face-plant in the making.
These past couple weeks I have been struggling a bit with my finalizing my second divorce, from a really good guy, which makes it all the more guilt ridden. And while it was my choice, there is still a lot of sadness and grief wrapped up in this for me.
Therefore, I found myself being preoccupied with a bunch of lousy feelings which took me away from the focus of my business – making money. (BTW, if anyone tells you that making money should not be the focus of your business, then ask them how they are putting food on their table.)
Now I’m not saying that we can control the things that happen in life; sometimes we just have to deal. But there is a difference between being open to working on it and choosing to be an ostrich with your head buried in the sand, trying to pretend that it doesn’t exist while just shoving it all down.
I see this happen a lot with soul-level issues. Because people can’t “see” the soul-level stuff, they tend to disregard it as a factor. However, negative karmic energy and your subconscious pull are a whole heck of a lot stronger than your will. Sorry willpower, you ain’t got a shot in hell!
So what have I been doing to declutter my emotions?
- I am making sure that I am filling out all the paperwork and responding to what I need to do in a timely manner instead of procrastinating. (Trust me, I put it off for a long time and it just made things harder.)
- I am I using A LOT of Tapping to process my emotions, pretty much on a daily basis.
- Meditation and deep breathing.
- Talking to trusted people in my life rather than shutting them out.
- I am working on self-forgiveness.
- I have also done the soul level research to see is there were any past-life issues that were keeping me stuck in unhelpful patterns surrounding the situation.
Effective decluttering requires looking at the mind, body, and soul.
What negative emotions do you have lingering around that are slaying your abundance?
It’s time to clean, and make room for new!
As always, I am here to help you uncover and clear the past-life karmic shiz that is playing in the background.