It seems like the human experience is all about the great search for clarity in:
- our life’s purpose
- educational direction
- business or work life
- why we feel unmotivated or stuck
- spirituality and belief in a greater power
- grief and loss, and other difficult situations
Hunting down clarity is like a rite of passage as we progress through different stages of life. I have definitely been through this journey myself, for all of the categories listed above.
I am truly grateful for what I have accomplished throughout my life thus far. However, it would have definitely been nice if I realized much earlier that the road to clarity REQUIRED me to search WITHIN.
Because here’s what tends to happen instead…
- You ask your friends what you should do.
- You ask your colleagues what you should do.
- You may take some classes or courses to give you direction since they have a nice, pretty “blueprint” to follow.
- You consult your parents or other family members because they “know you all so well”.
- You may hire a therapist or coach.
Yup, I did all this too! And minus hiring the RIGHT coach to help me figure it all out, the other strategies just left me confused and feeling anything but confident in myself.
When you look for answers outside of yourself, you will never get YOUR clarity.
Instead, you will get a mishmash of what works for everyone else which equals even less clarity and belief in self.
So if you are on the great journey to “find” clarity…
- Hire a coach or therapist (I am both) that gets this and can help you dive within.
- Discover your “warrior” which can help you return to your soul voice (the voice that has ALL the answers). You can get the video here: http://freebies.loreearley.com/findyourwarrior
- Practice meditation if you aren’t already doing so.
- Visualize yourself living the life you want assuming you found your clarity. Usually we can’t truly see ourselves doing that which does not align.
Ultimately, clarity is never something you will FIND anyway.
It is WITHIN you.
It is already there!
You just need to tap into it!